AGYA Alumni Jointly building bridges into the future
My overall vision is to enrich our environments by intuitive interfaces, “intelligent” assistive systems and motivating games, which adapt to the users and the context. I pursue this aim at Offenburg University as a full professor for Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Director of Affective & Cognitive Institute (ACI) and as founder and director of the software company KORION GmbH.
Within the AGYA community, I will contribute in projects related to the fields of assistive technologies and affective computing. This involves projects on the digital transformation of society, especially with respect to work. I think that the quickly changing countries organized in AGYA are especially well suited for developing and evaluating context-aware solutions for learning, working and public security. In this inspiring environment, I would also like to promote the international exchange of both researchers and students.
- AGYA Publications
- A Short History of Perception of Robots and Automata from Antiquity to Modern Times
- Understanding Cultural Preferences for Social Robots: A Study in German and Arab Communities
- Social Robots – A Science Comic
- Social Robots: Technological, Societal and Ethical Aspects of Human-Robot Interaction
- Working Groups
- Dynamics of Transformation