Areas of Expertise:
Production Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Management Value Co-Creation
With my group “Value Creation Systematics” at the Institute of Production Engineering in Hamburg, I work with a team of scientists spanning several disciplines, including Mechanical Engineering, Management, Politics, Psychology as well as, Cultural and Social Sciences. The logic of openness which is the fundament of value co-creation has become the central element of my current work.
Within the AGYA I contribute to an excelling international scientific community. This will result in the emergence of powerful ideas and better solutions for the livelihood of society by promoting co-operation, common language and communication. I would like to work on projects on the topics of value co-creation in developing countries and on human-hybrid robots for overcoming the challenges of demographic change. Further I would like to promote international scientist- and student exchange.
- Member of the AGYA Working Groups Common Heritage and Common Challenges & Innovation
- Spokesperson and Co-Founder of JF:TEC (Junges Forum: Technikwissenschaften/Young Forum for Technical Sciences). For more information see www.jftec.de
- 2013-2016: “Development of an applied knowledge management”, Federal Ministry of Defence
- Transdisciplinary conference and book project on technical support systems
- Interdisciplinary conference on distributed value creation
|2013 -||Scientific Head of Laboratory, Chief Engineer, Senior Lecturer & Head of Research Group ”Value Creation Systematics”, Institute of Production Engineering (LaFT), Department of Mechanical Engineering, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg; Germany|
|2010 - 2013||Lecturer on Mathematics, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and Business Administration, Technical School of Land Systems of the Federal Armed Forces; Aachen; Germany|
|2010||PhD in Production Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg; Germany|
|2007 - 2010||Research Assistant, LaFT, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg; Germany|
|2007||Head of Logistical Operational Command & Control, Federal Armed Forces; Lüneburg, Germany|
|2006 - 2007||Lecturer & Trainer, Federal Armed Forces; Munster, Germany|
|2006||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & Management, specialization: Production Engineering, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg; Germany|
- Redlich, T., Krenz, P., Basmer, S.. Buxbaum-Conradi, S. & Wulfsberg, J.-P. (forthcoming). “Realizing Knowledge Management in Value Creation Systems Using Principles of Fuzzy Control”, PICMET '14 Conference on July 27 - 31, 2014 in Kanazawa, Japan.
- Redlich, T., Wulf, S. & Wulfsberg, J. P. (2015). Die Strategie der Offenheit in der Industriellen Wertschöpfung, Zeitschrift für wirtschaftlichen Fabrikbetrieb ZWF 3/2015.
- Redlich, T., Basmer, S., Buxbaum-Conradi, S., Krenz, P., Wulfsberg, J. P. & Bruhns, F.-L. (2015). “Why traditional (manufacturing) industry will suffer the fate of print media”, 6th International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics (IMCIC 2015). Orlando, USA.
see a full list of publications>